- 4 lbs of seedless grapes. Choose any color you like or mix it up!
- 1 cup of sour cream. Make sure it's not expired!
- 1 cup of cream cheese. Or just purée some cottage cheese!
- ¼ cup of pecans. Almonds are cool too!
- ¼ cup of white sugar. None of that powdered shit, just granulated!
- ¼ cup of brown sugar. Or, mix 1 cup of white sugar and 3 tbsp molasses.
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract or to taste.
Prep time: 15 min.
- Wash the grapes. You don't want food poisoning, trust me.
- Cut the grapes. Just like I cut welfare!
- Mix the sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand together in a bowl.
- Add the grapes to the bowl and mix it up.
- Mix the pecans and brown sugar in another bowl.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle the pecans over the grapes.
- Refridgerate the salad. You don't want a lukewarm salad!